Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday





The weather in my neck of the woods:
Wet and rainy.  Constant thunderstorms for like a week now.  It's been great!!!


Things that make me happy:
Snuggling with the Hubs.


Book I'm reading:
The Strong Willed Child by Dr. James Dobson


What's on my TV today:
nothing for me.  I don't watch much TV


On the menu for dinner:
We had taco salad



On my To Do List:

Laundry
Dishes
Schooling


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Made some lentils and sausage.  IT was yummy!  First time I ever had or made lentils.



In the craft basket:
Fixing a dress for a friend's daughter

Looking forward to this week:
It's 'Lab Week' for the Hubs' job, so we'll have a picnic at the end of the week. I'm not fond of many people he works with and they return the sentiments, so it should be interesting. ;)


Tips and Tricks:
Relax!  Take a break.  It was great to get out a few times this week and not worry about anything.  The Hubs took the kids and I hung out with some friends.  It was nice. :)
 



My favorite blog post this week:
None really this week...didn't get much blog reading done...


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
None much



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
I don't have any...




Lesson learned the past few days:

Same thing about taking a break!!! :D


On my mind:
An unspoken prayer...God knows.
Prayers for people affected by the storms/tornados this past week.
Praying a lot for our President...I feel he really needs guidance, but isn't willing to listen.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.
Matthew 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment