Friday, February 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Woo Hoo!  :)  I received my first Blogger award today!  Lisa over at Life's Sweet Ingredients chose me as one of the recipients.  This is my first award so it's doubly cool for me.  :D

Lisa, I love your blog!  :)  Thanks for picking me to receive this award!





There are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. (CHECK!)
  2. Share 7 things about yourself. (CHECK!)
  3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers. (CHECK!)
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award. (CHECK!)
 7 Things About Me:
  1. I am from a teeny tiny town in NE Oklahoma.  My graduating class was maybe 60 people.
  2. I only talk to like 3 people I went to school with (and one is my husband).
  3. When I was younger I wanted nothing more than to be an attorney.
  4. Some days I wish The Hubs could get out of the Air Force right this minute so we could move to OK and buy up some land, build a house and start our farm.
  5. Most days I'm thankful that The Hubs is in the Air Force, because really?  How would we survive on the economy right now?
  6. I was/am a teenage mother.  I considered an abortion.  The only other person that knows that (until now) is The Hubs.  He refused to take me, and now I"m so glad he didn't.
  7. The hubs and I are feeling a strong pull to adopt (a calling, if you will).  Not right now, but we KNOW that this is part of God's plan for us.  We sort of always have.  We know that He will let us know when the time is right.  We know He will show us the child.  It's just a matter of His timing.  :)
And last but not least, award 10 great bloggers (that you have recently discovered) with the Stylish Blogger Award.

Here they are…
  1. Jems from Jenny
  2. Jeub Family
  3. Garden Now, Think Later
  4. Delightful Learning
  5. Pink Cookies with Sprinkles
  6. Homemaking on the Homestead
  7. Housewife and Homeschool
  8. 3 Men and a Lady
  9. Forever Changing Thru Christ
  10. Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Unfortunately, I can't list everyone here but there are a TON of fabulous bloggers out there! 

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Actually it's your second award, lol.... http://lifewithmyflock.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-received-versatile-blog-award-from.html

    Although, I looked back in your comments from previous posts...and it appears that I didn't leave you a comment somewhere to tell you about it...i should get the idiot blogger award next! I wonder who else I didn't tell :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. An attorney? Perfect. I swear thats what being a stay at home mom is like. Not kidding...I've worked for attorneys and its as crazy as home and you run around putting out little fires all day and you argue a point with someone constantly...and never feel like you really got your point across. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love reading your blog and getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann Joy, thanks for stopping by my Blog! I love hearing from new people! Thanks for the award!

    When I get a moment I'll have to post 7 NEW things about myself on my blog.

    So happy that you have your blog to be your happy outlet! It's amazing how we all inspire each other.

    Have a wonderful week and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete