Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stick With it Saturday

Over the past few months I've been working on losing weight.  Back in January I listed one of my goals as  "lose 30 pounds before 2012".  Well, that's not going to happen!  haha!  I got a bit of a late start, but I did get going.  Sometime in the Spring I bought TurboFire and was really excited to get started with it.  Instead, it sat on the shelf until September while I sat on the couch stuffing my face.  :/

I'm not sure what snapped in September, but something did.  I just finally had enough of being overweight and unhealthy.  My entire family is unhealthy (the family that raised me, not the one I'm raising) and so full of sickness.  I just don't want to live like that.  I decided to get busy.  I dug out the TurboFire, dusted it off and pushed play
.




 Started September 26 2011.

Starting weight: 217.6 lbs
Chest: 45.25" (size 38D bra)
Waist: 39"
Hips: 49"
R arm: 14.25"
L arm: 14.25"
R thigh: 30.5"
L thigh: 30.5"

Shirt size: L/XL
Pant size: 16/18


I worked my butt off for 30 days.  I wasn't really good about getting the right nutrition, but did really well about getting my workout in each day.  After 30 days, my results were decent.  :)





October 23, 2011

Weight: 213.2 lbs
Chest: 42.5"
Waist: 36.5"
Hips: 47.5"
R arm: 14"
L arm: 14"
R thigh: 29"
L thigh: 29"


Theeeen I sort of fell of the wagon.  I did better nutritionally, but only did about 14 workouts for the whole month.   I have only one picture to share this month...but it'll be better next time around.  :)





November 23, 2011

Weight: 209.2
Chest: 41.5"
Waist: 35.5"
Hips: 45.5"
R arm: 13.75"
L arm: 13.5"
R thigh: 27.75"
L thigh: 27.5"



In 2 months I've lost 8 pounds and 17.5".  Not too shabby, though it could be more.
I'm going to hit it hard and heavy now.  :)  I'm going to keep at my TurboFire schedule and add a few other things as well.  I will keep drinking my Shakeology and will actually EAT throughout the day.  My biggest problem is that I'm never hungry, so I never eat...which makes my metabolism extremely sluggish.  I will work on eating even if I'm not hungry.  I will work on getting at least 7 hours of sleep.  I'm going to work on getting to bed when there's an 11 on the clock, and up when there's a 7 on the clock.  I'm going to chug at least half my weight in water and quit the Coke for good.  I will update the "stats" around Christmas, and will link to "Stick With it Saturday" at Sam's Noggin every Saturday. 

Here's to HEALTHY!!!!!  :D





Sam's Noggin

No comments:

Post a Comment